11 replies
Votes:
+215
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Builder
So you are wondering how to get Kekkei Genkai right? well here is how
First you need tier 3-4 and jounin
make sure you only have 2 elements if you have 3 at chuunin and want one removed at jounin just ask a staff
make sure you have the right elements for the right kekkei genkais like in this chart

V8E3hEA.jpg
XwSg51t.png
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
this... isn't technically kekkei genkai.
Kekkei Genkai literally translates to "Bloodline Limit," and it means exactly that. Though people like Yamato combine Water and Earth release to create things like Wood release (which is unique to them), kekkei are usually hereditary, and you get it from your mom and dad.
For example; doujutsu (fancy eyes) the Sharingan and it's successor Mangekyou Sharingan are the true blue defintion of a Kekkei Genkai because it's passed down through the Uchiha clan, and the Uchiha clan only, (unless you're kakashi, he recieved his sharingan via transplant).
Another example would be Haku's Ice Mirrors, or Hashirama's Wood Release. Both were born with the natural ability of ice and wood, respectively, because it was passed down in the blood. And though Tobirama doesn't have access to Wood style, he is proficient in Water style, which is passed down and is an important part to wood style. The same thing happened with Haku; he can use Ice because it was passed down in his clan
hope i did some educating
-josh
mwr6hu.gif
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
+215
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Builder
kakashi said all haku was doing was mixing his wind and water style like hashirama was using water and earth
XwSg51t.png
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Actually, that’s wrong. Haku since BIRTH I may add, could control Ice Release solely because of his clan. It’s the same reason with Hashirama, further proof is where Madara steals Hashiramas chakra and gets control of Wood Release.
mwr6hu.gif
Posted Jan 12, 18
Votes:
+215
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Builder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggZoTGF9zVM skip to 3:34
XwSg51t.png
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
well yeah, you can still use water and wind if you're born with a kekkei like haku
mwr6hu.gif
Posted Jan 12, 18
Votes:
+215
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Builder
yeah i know lol i mean you its the same on the server although it would be cool if we had the paper thing that gives an element at random but rarely gives 2 elements or a kekkei genkai
XwSg51t.png
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
yeah but what if you don't like your element, like how I dislike lightning
mwr6hu.gif
Posted Jan 12, 18
Votes:
+215
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Builder
could just reset lol tell you get the right elements
XwSg51t.png
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Votes:
+110
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Banned users
Advanced kekkei genkai elements are genetic, so you need to be born with affinity for the elements required to awaken an advanced elemental kekkei genkai.

An often misconception is that all the base elements are only genetic too, which is incorrect. It's possible to learn every single of the 7 basic elements, but you can't combine them - only your affinities, which most people only have 1 of.

With that being said, kekkei genkais aren't only combined elements, but in most cases also many other things such as doujutsu and other unique genetically enhanced techniques such as Shikotsumyaku
GMwh0Mhx3f2cU.gif
Posted Jan 12, 18
Page
of 2
Top Posters
2511 Posts
1542 Posts
1091 Posts
1028 Posts
1026 Posts
1015 Posts
963 Posts