tumblr_okkgnmptW61tle3gfo1_500.gif

<<I In-Game Name I>>
tikemyson

<<I Clan I>>
I belong to the Konohagakure clan, Senju

<<I Rank I>>
Right now, I am at the rank, Jounin.

<<I Elements I>>
Currently, I have the Fire and Lightning Elements..
I also own the Blaze Kekkei Genkai.

<<I Character I>>
The purpose of this application is me applying for the character, Might Guy!

<<I Age I>>
In Part I, Naruto Uncut, Might Guy was at the age of twenty six.
In Part II, Naruto Shippuden, Might Guy was at the age of thirty. During his youth days, Might Guy has been able to fight to protect many things. Some of those things include his village, his comrades, and the Shinobi World itself.

<<I Appearence I>>
In both Naruto Uncut and Shippuden, Guy had a "upside down bowl shaped haircut." Not only did Guy only have this type of hair style, but his Student and Father, Might Duy and Rock Lee had the same hairstyle. Guy had thick black eyebrows, due so to the reason why that another character in the Naruto anime, "Naruto Uzumaki" calls him "Brushy Brow Sensei." Guy wore a green jump suit throw out the whole anime because it was said to "increase your fighting abilities." Guy also wore orange "leg warmers" and a green "flak jacket" that he usually leaves open. Whenever Might Guy has one of the eight inner gates opened, his appearence his slightly changed. His bowl shaped hair style begins to float up into the air. His skin colour also changes from a white to a dark orange. His pupils also disappear, only showing white in his eyes.

<<I Background Story I>>
In Konohagakure, Might Duy was nicknamed as the "eternal genin." Instead of forming this mokery into hatred, he turned it into optimism. Copying his father even after his death, Might Guy had done the same thing as his father by taking in the negative comments that people had said about Guy and turning it into optimism and as advice. At a young age, Guy had figured out that he was not skillful in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu (just like his father) but he only excelled in Taijutsu. That was when Guy had trained so hard to become a "Taijutsu Master" even after failing the academy entrance exam. After failing, Guy had trained so hard to not just become a "Taijutsu Master," but to also surpass his upcoming enemy, "Kakashi Hatake." After being shutdown by Kakashi so many times, he used that as a goal to reach while training. Once becoming a Jounin, Guy had became equally matched to his rival, Kakashi. Reaching this level of strength, Guy was able to unlock every single one of the inner gates. After a short period of peace, Might Guy was assigned with a squad. The members of that squad were Neji Hyuuga, Rock Lee, and Ten Ten. Might Guy was able to shape the members of his squad into powerful ninja, even Rock Lee, who was also not able to use Ninjutsu and Taijutsu due to a unknown reason. After the death of the Third Hokage,
Hiruzen Sarutobi, Team Guy was entered into the Chuunin Exams. After the hardships and the undergo of even more training, Team Guy had successfully become Chuunin of Konohagakure. After becoming the newest Chuunin of Konohagakure, even more violence had came towards the village. Orochimaru's squad had been forced to capture the last of the Uchiha Clan, Sasuke Uchiha.

<<I Why Do You Want This Character? I>>
The reason why I wish to be tested for the Character Might Guy is because throughout the anime, Guy has been known as a very unique character. He has played a very big role in developing the main character's personality. Not only as he also helped Naruto Uzumaki become the strong ninja that he is today, but he also helped ninja you may have been very weak into strong ninja today. Another reason why I which to become the character Might Guy is because of the fact that nobody has gone for him in awhile. My reasoning for this is because that people maybe underestimating him.

Character Abilities
Throughout the anime, games, and the varieties of manga, Might Guy has used a variety of different jutsu. Some came with a great toll towards the body and some didn't. In this section of my character application, I will be describing to you all a hand full of some of the techniques that Might Guy was able to use.

Hirudora - Daytime Tiger
tumblr_lzpnacnUNg1rpyhnoo4_400.gif
Hirudora, also known as the Daytime Tiger, is a technique that has only been seen only when the seventh of the eight inner gates are opened. This technique has only been used by Might Guy. What this technique does is, the user weaves a full set of hand seals. The last seal should look like the mouth of a tiger. Once complete, a massive bomb of wind forms out of the casters finger tips. As this massive bomb rushes towards it's target, it begins to shape into a tiger with it's mouth open. Once it makes contact with it's target, it will bombard them with great winds.

Eight Inner Gates
tumblr_o1fbl6uhjk1t3lkheo1_500.gif
This technique allows the user to use one of the eight inner gates. This technique was only been seen in the anime used by Might Guy, Might Duy, and Rock Lee. What this technique does is,
it gives the user a great amount of strength, allowing them to overpower their enemy, depending on the gate that is being used. There are a total of eight gates, each one is more powerful than the other. At the last gate, The Gate of Death, the user will wither away after using the gate. Due to this, the user is also given a great amount of power, enough to match a Kage. This gate has only been used by Might Guy and Might Duy.

Asakujaku - Morning Peacock
tumblr_luhebpfe741r4z92wo1_500.gif
This technique allows the user to send a barrage of fiery fist in any direction they are in. If anyone of these fist were to make contact with anyone, it would set he or she ablaze. This technique has only been used by Might Guy in his fight against Kisame.

Night Guy
tumblr_nsb3odyQst1qdeduzo3_r1_500.gif
This technique can only be used in the Gate of Death. What this technique does is, the user must first crouch down, placing both hands on the ground. After charging up, the user will then rush toward their target at such high speeds, they are able to bend even space and time itself. Once in a close enough range with their target, the user will then send a kick towards the target, causing a dragon to go flying towards the target. If this is to make contact with anyone, they would be sent flying away from the area that this happens in. After using this technique, the casters body will begin to wither away.
"You see when you take life, you live deep in fear that your life will be taking away as well, we all need to read what we do there's question about it. Because when you harm others, you only just harming yourself"

tumblr_ozntl68Ipd1stwfi1o8_250.gif

13d172811c29eb6831c45655f8d24066.gif
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 12, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
tbh this is really short compared to others, you didn’t even mention any of his abilities or like anything about his personality, in reality he like, mega op with the eight gates
mwr6hu.gif
Posted Jan 10, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
gl tike :DDD
Posted Jan 11, 18
Votes:
Online on Site
Untagged users
joshun, my Maito Gai character application isn't complete. I planned on finishing it but I just didn't have the time. I do right now, so I'll edit it as soon as possible.
"You see when you take life, you live deep in fear that your life will be taking away as well, we all need to read what we do there's question about it. Because when you harm others, you only just harming yourself"

Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Builder
Remember old applications for ranks?
Like 1/5 of what you have to write now
Posted Jan 11, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
Online on Site
Untagged users
I've edited my application. There is more to come later on today.

Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Votes:
Online on Site
Untagged users
My application has been editted.

Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+409
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
wrote:
no point in editing a rank on a naruto server that has 0 players now

why dont u work on the update instead eh ?
FO9Y.gif
u9oepRN.png
1xUchihaLeader
1xObito
2xAkat Leader
2xYukiLeader
1xNagato/Pain
2xHozukiLeader
1xNuibari
1xKurabushiLeader
1xGengetsu
2xNaraLeader
1xDeidara
1xKakuzu
1xTerumiLeader
1xHoshikiLeader
3xBakuraLeader
Posted Jan 12, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
wrote:
no point in editing a rank on a naruto server that has 0 players now

why dont u work on the update instead eh ?
rip what's with you and telling staff to do their job
mwr6hu.gif
Posted Jan 12, 18
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Builder
Why do you bother? You aren't one and just because you resigned doesn't make you a staff because they actually help the server, unless you had irl issues then there was no point for being staff in the first place.
Posted Jan 12, 18
Page
of 2
Top Posters
2511 Posts
1542 Posts
1091 Posts
1028 Posts
1026 Posts
1015 Posts
963 Posts
948 Posts