Main Forum

zoldpac stop

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
ZOLDPAC abuses and mutes me unfairly so I simply log onto another account with one message to tell him he is abusing and should stop and he then bans me I would like to say what started this was zold saying he had a brother when he joined exam when I asked is this u in exam zold and he repeatedly said no I am his brother so when I messaged zold today he denied ever having a brother I then said zold you shouldn't lie to people as I don't think this is what a mod should do and I was muted and I have said the rest
Posted Nov 13, 17 · OP
Votes:
+55
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
Thats mute evading buddy
giphy.gif

1x Yugaku Leader
1x Uzumaki Leader
1x Sasori
1x Deidara
Posted Nov 13, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
I understand but the mute itself was so outlandish and petty I told zold to stop as he clearly wasn't muting me for any other reason apart to annoy me or to stop me from telling him something he dosent wanna accept is true and he is not using his power right.
Posted Nov 13, 17 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
another thing as part of my promise to not be toxic I took it to mean aswell I wouldn't allow people to be toxic aswell as zold clearly was being and mostly is with me in the past
Posted Nov 13, 17 · OP
Developer
Votes:
+252
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Manager
Developer
I warned u

Posted Nov 13, 17
Votes:
+601
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Untagged users
To clear things up I’m the alt and jokely said I was his brother and later said I’m not his brother, and for one we were both on at the same time typing. I even went onto my main and said I was the alt and zold made himself clear multiply times he’s not the alt.
tumblr_ontzakZidv1vg0ztoo2_500.gif
Posted Nov 13, 17
Top Posters
2512 Posts
1542 Posts
1100 Posts
1046 Posts
1027 Posts
1023 Posts
999 Posts
966 Posts
965 Posts